Sunday, August 15, 2010

turn into something:

In my pent house suite overlooking lower Lawrenceville I am snacking on granola, drinking raspberry tea out of a "Joe's Crab Shack" mason jar, (I added a few drops of honey.) reading "Patsy and Hedy: Career Girls" a  published by MALE PUBLISHING CORP. located in New York, New York 100022 and edited by Stan Lee.


Patsy Walker  becomes scientists, Hank McCoy's (The Beast) assistant. Joining "The Avengers" with The Beast. Walker dubs herself "HellCat" saying: "I always was pretty coordinated, with my surfing and skiing — but now I'm Olympic material!"

The Powers and Abilities of "HellCat":

"Hellcat can sense mystical phenomena or those items or persons touched by mystical energy. She can use a force field that deflects mystical attacks. She is able to summon her costume at will. Patsy is a well-trained martial artist, having been taught by both Captain America and Moondragon."

 

 

After the discovery of Patsy giving up her
"sky, sea and sweethearts!" to become a Marvel heroine I glued together 25 wholesome rolled oats, 16 plump raisin and 41 crisp rice with "ice white" glitter glue remembered I smoke cigarettes and lite up a hot rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment